Blinds and curtains where installed, library
Located on Wiseman Avenue, overlooking the Church of St.
Madeleine, this beautiful apartment offers a quality of
life in comfort in a warm, elegant and friendly atmosphere.
Undeniable features of the property:
- Rooms of generous dimensions, including four bedrooms
- The living room, the library area and the dining room in
a row give a nice perspective on the church in the front.
- The elegant fireplace mantel gives a feeling of warmth to
the living room
- Bright kitchen with a charming dining area and opening
onto the solarium
- Immaculate, the ensuite bathroom to the master bedroom is
full of natural light.
- Throughout the apartment, oak woodwork impeccably
- High ceilings of 9'7 feet
- Two garage spaces: one of the two spaces was converted
into sound studio, heated, soundproof, with its own
electric box. The studio could become a garage space if
Location of choice:
- Located in the heart of Outremont, within walking
distance of several parks, small shops, gourmet addresses
and cafes on Avenue Bernard and Avenue Van Horne.
- Just steps from Outremont metro station.
- Close to several educational institutions, such as the
Buissonnière school, the Saint-Nom-de-Marie boarding
school, the Stanislas college, the Jean-de-Brébeuf college
and all the faculties of the Université de Montréal.
- The apartment also offers easy access to the city center
by public transport.
- Mandatory financing at the National Bank with 20% of
- 7 day pre-emption right.
Co-ownership fees include the amount allocated to the
insurance of the building, all calculated according to the
A new certificate of location has been ordered.
Squarefootage to be confirmed with the new certificate of